Subscribe To Our YouTube Chanel.

X (Close)

40 Adorable Big Dogs Puppy Pictures

Dou you have a great love for puppies? And you also love big dogs? Yes then this is the article you should really love to go with. Here the special attraction of this article is that you will be getting various types of amazing pictures of big dog puppies and in addition, you will get to know some amazing facts about puppies. So the combination is really very lovely, isn’t it? And if you are really planning to bring a new born puppy in your home, then it’s going to be more special for you. So without wasting any more time, just let’s move into the real topic.

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 1

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 2

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 4

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 5

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 6

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 7

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 8

Adorable Big Dogs Puppy Pictures

Do you know that according to statistics, almost 6.2 million puppies are born every year in America? So it’s really a great number. So we animal lovers should be happy about thinking that day by day, the dog population is really increasing all over the world. So we really love dogs and we also have a responsibility for them. From their side we all know that dogs love humans and think as their companion. But how many of us think the same with them. Yes we will have to change our mind and start loving these innocent animals. They are never harmful for us.

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 9

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 10

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 11

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 12

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 13

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 14

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 15

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 16

So now let’s learn about some facts related to the puppies. Puppies are born without teeth. However, they also can’t see, hear or smell. It needs about 9-12 days for a new born puppy to open their eyes and start hearing things around them. And the smell takes time to develop. It takes about 3 weeks when a puppy starts smelling things. So during this time, it’s very important for a puppy to stay close to his or her mother to get the proper food for growth.

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 17

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 18

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 19

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 20

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 21

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 22

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 23

When a puppy is born, 90 percent of their life is spent on sleeping while the other 10 percent is spent on eating food. So they have nothing to do other than this. It sounds like puppies are too relaxing and they spend an awesome life. But actually lot of important growth and development in their body happens during this time. So it’s is necessary for them to stay in such a rest. Actually puppies grow very fast. It takes a bit of time to get used to their body. Just like when a human baby tries to walk, puppies can be a bit clumsy. This is a bit more common in larger breeds as they have long legs and big paws.

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 25

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 26

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 27

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 28

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 29

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 30

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 31

Puppies love to be surrounded by other animals and humans. They can’t tolerate loneliness. Whenever they will get alone, they will start chasing their tails and doing something mess. So it’s your responsibility to spend more and more time with the puppy when the age is too young. Try to make the puppy social from that age and this will help to grow them as good pets. So never try to avoid them in reality.

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 33

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 34

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 35

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 37

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 38

40 Big Dog Puppy Pictures 40

Do you know that a 1 year adult puppy is considered adult? Isn’t that seems too amazing? Actually when they are 1 years old, it is equivalent to a 15 year old human. Ha ha! Now you may say that it’s not the enough age to get the voting right. But actually your puppy is really grown up and ready for the world of adulthood. So you have also enjoyed the pictures of puppies of big dog breeds. So have you enjoyed the article? If yes, then check out all the other articles related to dogs and puppies in this blog. Have a good time. Bye.

Loading...

Reply