Tattoos has become a style icon nowadays. Males and females both are attracted towards making a tattoo on their body. And even a tattoo in your body defines your style statement. If you are really interested in making a tattoo in your body first of all you have to choose a design that suits you. In this case I suggest you to be quiet creative. Because it should be made to attract others. There are many designs you can choose from but today I will discuss about a Peacock tattoo. Peacock Tattoo can be a great choice for you if you are really looking for a very colourful and dynamic design. This type of tattoo is not very popular but it can be a unique and attractive if designed well. So let’s discuss about some amazing information and designs related to a peacock tattoo.
1. Beauty: All of we all know that peacock is regarded as one of the most beautiful birds of the world. The same thing applies with a peacock tattoo. It is one of the most beautiful tattoo designs in the world. Actually it has been seen that this design is mainly accepted by the women but it also goes very well with men.
2. Size: Mainly the size depends on your choice and the part of the body you want to be tattooed. You can make a big one or a very small one. For the males it’s better to have a peacock tattoo on their hands, shoulders, back portion of the body or on the chest. And for females it looks better on the side parts of the body specially downwards or on the back side of the neck and if your choice is a big one then also you can prefer the back of your body. But remember this is just a suggestion you can do it anywhere on your body as you wish.
3. Types: Peacock tattoos are mainly of two types. You can go with a whole peacock or just a feather. These two will look very unique and colourful. Actually if your preferred size is too small you can go with a feather because it’s very tough to illustrate a whole peacock design in a small tattoo area. And if your preference is a big one then you can go with a whole peacock.
4. Cultures: Do you know peacock is related to many cultures in this world? Some countries symbolizes peacock as a holy bird. To the Chinese people peacock is a symbol of good luck and fortune. In case of Hindus peacock is a symbol of kindness and patience. Peacock is also the national bird of India. It has been seen that peacock is mostly popular as a symbol in the south Asian countries. As a whole peacock is symbol of beauty.
5. Meaning: Peacock tattoo has a lots of meaning. As a symbol it always shows meaning that are positive in nature. There are hardly any negative meanings associated with a peacock tattoo. So no need to worry about this tattoo design. Here I will mention some of the tattoo meanings, read out and find the meaning you are looking for. Beauty, Desire, Luxury, Sexuality, Nature, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Integrity, Honour etc all these are related to a Peacock Tattoo.
6. Design: Always remember that your design should be creative enough to be a unique one. For that you may add some extra elements like flowers, leaves on your tattoo. This will make your tattoo a rare one. If you are not getting enough creative ideas in mind, browse the internet to look for some amazing design inspirations. Even you make consult with a tattoo expert about a creative design that will suit you. If you don’t want it very bright coloured you may use black ink to make the whole tattoo.
But remember to think about the design by taking some time. Don’t rush to make a tattoo. Consult with various tattoo experts, know about the designs, discuss it with your friends and closed ones and then take a final decision.