6. Understand how your dog learn: One of the most common complains among the owners of the dog is that their pet doesn’t listen to any command. But if you think for a moment from your dog’s side you will probably understand what’s the real problem is. Don’t repeat the same boring command with them. It takes some time to understand for dogs and that’s the problem you don’t understand.
7. Consequences: The consequences of a particular thing should be done immediately or otherwise they will be unable to link up with that particular thing. Suppose your dog had a peek into the dustbin and you are scolding them for the dustbin after two or three hours will make them understand nothing. They are not humans and can’t recall the previous activities and match them.
8. Try to be a good Leader: Try to be a good owner of your dog. You may scold them but at the end of the day try to make them feel that you love them enough. This is very necessary as if you show bad behaviors towards them all the time; they will be confused about your ownership and will show signs of depression.
9. Trying out New Skills: Trying out new skills with your dog is very necessary but not in a hurry. Give your dog some time to understand the first thing and then jump into the second one. They are very intelligent and obedient but still needs a bit of time to go through some things.
10. Try out Short Commands: while commanding them, be sure that you are giving them short commands and this will help them understand fast and the most amazing thing is that they can remember these short commands easily for a long time. That’s the reason English should be used to talk with them as trainers say that English is dog’s second language.
The most important thing is practice and as everything needs practice your dog will also need practice. Keep in mind that while we learn, we use a lot of knowledge on our own but dogs can’t do that. They will do what they learn. They can’t apply any knowledge. So practice is the only thing that is needed in case of dogs.