9. Cockapoo: It is a mixed breed with a mixture of poodle and English Cocker Spaniel. It scores great in every mark to be a great dog breed. They are very friendly with other pet animals and kids. They are also well known for their intelligence and obedience.
10. Japanese Chin: The name defines their place of origin. It is a very entertaining dog breed. They always love to entertain the whole family with fantastic acts. But are quiet moody in front of the strangers. Some Japanese Chin grows big but mainly their average size reaches to 7-11 inches.
11. Yorkshire Terrier: Yorkshire Terrier is a great dog breed with exploring nature. They always love to explore new things. They generally weigh about 7 pounds and are very bold. But still it is regarded as a toy breed.
13. Pekingese: Pekingese is a very charming and smart dog breed. They are very small in size and hardly grow bigger. They are very intelligent and perfect watch dog. They always love their owner and are very loyal towards them.
14. Skye Terrier: Although they are very small in size but still very excellent as well as famous watch dog breed. They are very loyal, intelligent and quite fearless. But be very careful as they can’t adjust with other pet animals and will try to harm them.
15. Havanese: This is a very caring and cute dog breed. Actually they always love the company of human especially their owner. They love to play always and are very active. It is not so tough to groom them as their hair coat is soft and medium sized.