Before choosing a perfect dog breed according to your choice, it is very important to study well on the internet, so that you don’t make a mistake with your pet. Actually, choice of pets varies from person to person. Some people look for small dogs or some love to spend time with large dogs, some too short haired or some go for long-haired, and today we have come with this article, which will give you the list of small long haired dog breeds. So you can keep both of your choices simultaneously with a single pet. Have a look at the list and choose the one perfect for you.
Popular Small Long Haired Dog Breeds:
1. Havanese: The national dog of Cuba is also very cute. It is the only native breed of the country and known to be very intelligent, funny and outgoing. It is regarded as a very popular breed around the world and remains small all their life. They also come with long fur, which you really want.
2. Japanese Chin: This dog breed belongs to the toy group of dogs and is very charming in nature. They love their family very much and are very reserved in front of the strangers. So you can easily keep a faith on them. Japanese chin is a very aristocratic dog and is not so popular around the world.
3. Maltese: If you are looking for a very gentle dog, you should go with this choice. They come with a good energy and love to play all around the house throughout the day. Though they are small in size but they are very fearless in nature. So give this charming breed a try. They are only available in white color.
4. Pekingese: Some owners look for a loyal dog in their home. Pekingese is a great example of that. Though they are not full of energy but are very loyal and affectionate in nature. They look very cute in small size and long furs. They have originated from China and regarded as a very well balanced dog.
5. Shi Tzu: Shi Tzu is also regarded as a very popular dog breed and is a very lovely toy dog. Similarly, to the previous one, Shi Tzu also comes from the Chinese ancestry and a bit of arrogant dog. If trained well they can be your best pet and yes, of course, they have a great love for their owners.