This article is due to that most pet lovers in this world think their pets as a family member.
And think about that when any one of your family member have a birthday how you celebrate that. Ok leave that, whatever may be the celebration, cake is an essential item for a birthday celebration.
It is like that, without a cake birthday celebration remains incomplete. But almost we all know the procedure of making a birthday cake that are suitable for humans but what about the felines?
If you are celebrating the birthday of your pet cat, you should make a cake that they can eat with pleasure. So here’s a mind blowing recipe to make a cake for your feline this birthday.
Before going to the recipe, we would like to inform you something that is very important. Cats and dogs have a different nutritional needs and taste receptors than us, so when we are making a cake for them, you should keep in mind about all these things.
Like when you are making a cake for your cat, remember that they are carnivores and they are unable to taste sweets. So there is no benefit of making a sweet cake. You will have to add some other ingredients to make it tasteful for them.
How to make a Birthday Cake for Cats
Preparation time: 5-7 minutes.
Total Time: 30 minutes.
Here all the ingredients are given in respect of making two small sized cakes.
1. 3 or 4 Can tuna or Salmon.
2. 4 tablespoon shredded cheese.
3. 3 tablespoon flour.
4. 1 egg.
1. At first take the tuna or salmon fish and break it up if necessary.
2. Take a pan and mix all the ingredients mentioned above together. Now it’s time to make a batter. Mix nicely as much as you can. Take a lot of time. The more you will spend your time on the batter the more tasty your cake will be. For cake, batter is the most essential thing. Mixing the batter nicely will result in a good cake.
3. Now scoop the batter into two cups of a greased muffin pan. Remember to grease it nicely, otherwise your cake will burn out.
4. Now it’s time to bake it for some time. Approximate time is about 15-20 minutes. But it depends on the heat. Check it out how much time it takes to cook the cake completely. The above time is an idea of normally what time it takes.
5. Now once the cake is done, you have to consider that you are going to decorate it or not. Some people will prefer to give the cake in that condition, while some will like to add some more festive essence in it. There are various ideas with which you can decorate the cake. You can use gravy ‘icing’ to make the topping and afterwards garnish it with some cooked shrimp and a pinch of catnip. If you have any unique decoration idea in your mind that you are sure that your cat will love you can also go with that.
6. Now after doing all these things, let the cake cool down before serving. Some cats will feel uncomfortable to break the cake while eating. So you can help your cat with that. You can break that cake to make small pieces so that your pet can bite and chew it comfortably.
You can also check out this Video:
Every animal loves to get a treat andso cats also don’t stand outside the list. Cats actually love to eat and they will really feel great when you will arrange for a birthday party treat for them.
Actually there are other different types of cat cake recipes that also you can make out, but this one is the most simplest one you can find in the internet.
So it’s time to proceed for a plan for your pet cat’s next birthday.
There’s going to be a lot of fun and yes as an owner you will feel great when you will see your cat eating that cake with a lot of enjoyment.
Now you can enjoy the moment what they do after getting such a tasteful cake. Obviously they will love such a beautiful recipe.
But the fact is that if your cat is on a diet for some cause you can also add coconut flour instead of plain flour to get the grain free diet.